Wednesday, August 1

Oh, that's right...I have a blog.

Well there goes July.
Did those 31 days even happen? Because I am pretty sure I am still sitting here blinking my eyes, wondering where the days, weeks, and entire month went.

Maybe it's all the new things that have happened this month-a new job to look forward to, a new hang out spot at a rehab center visiting my little italian grandma, or the like-new house we are still slowly settling into. Either way July promptly arrived with a lot of new changes, then disappeared just as quickly leaving us with a new batch of August days.

With the new month comes a few more new changes. Links and such should finally be working in the next few weeks, and a great new online community called Hometalk will host a LML project. Check out the link below!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, won't you?