Decorating the walls is one thing, but deciding what to put on them is a whole other story! I've been anxious to get pictures hung and particularly work on our gallery wall, which for the most of our time here has only housed one frame.
I wanted to add something fun and quirky so when I rediscovered my old scrabble pieces I thought I would try something new. With some extra time during our long weekend the wall started to assimilate with just a few things I already had lying around. Before I knew it, I had come up with our scrabble art!
Here's how I did it:
The longest part of this project was deciding what to spell out! After a few options I decided on the word "Lucky."
I had a ton of these little guys laying around
from our wedding.
They were just dollar store frames that we never used!
With some left over fabric I cut squares to fit the frame...
then hot glued my letters to the center.
After framing the scrabble squares, we hung them on the wall.
And here they are!
There is still some work to do on the wall, but I think
it makes a big difference!
I'm linking up over here today!