Tuesday, August 14

Birthday No. 25

...was celebrated well with taco bars, funfetti cakes, a lovely meal at my mother-in law's, and of course the best friends and family a gal could ask for.      

I mean seriously, do these people know me, or what?



And you know it's just got to be a good sign when your husband locks himself in a spare bedroom to wrap up a family-effort gift.


Oh yeah...they are good.


And I am sure my obsessive crafting, paper hoarding, mess-filled weekend probably had nothing to do with the fact my husband all of a sudden had the urge to start our next little project late Monday night.


No, because I am sure the decision was made when we found left over craft remnants in our bed the next morning...

And that's how you know you had a good birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, won't you?