Sunday, December 23

Christmas under wraps.

I love, love wrapping. It has to be one of my favorite parts of the holidays. What I don't love so much is how much Target, and any other store for that matter,  wants to charge for gift bags, boxes, and bags full of bows. So this year I boycotted. No printed paper, no shiny bows, and definiltey no over-priced gift bags. (Okay, I did get two of them as we didn't have big enough boxes at home, but I wasn't happy about it!)

Now before you start thinking I am going all "Christmas with the Cranks" this year, I did find a cheaper and better way to  decorate our gifts for giving. All it took was a roll full of craft paper and left over remnant from previous crafts. Total cost for wrapping this year: $9.

Hello, happy!






Photos by Melissa Audrey
hello@melissaaudrey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, won't you?