Thursday, November 1

Kitchen Hutch Reveal



Here is a reminder of what the before looked like. 
You can read about that here.



And here are the details of our after!






 
I got a little lazy and left the top unpainted. 
(You can't see it unless your standing on a chair anyhow, right?)





I knew I wanted something functional and pretty on our bare kitchen wall. It's a perfect place for a lot of the pieces I did not want hiding in our cupboard anymore, and the bottom portion hides all of our small appliances. After a good sanding I decided on a stone grey color with a patterned fabric backdrop. I love that it's a large piece, but not obnoxiously bulky. I think it's a good fit for our kitchen and takes care of yet another untouched wall!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this! Unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello, won't you?