Sunday, April 22

Welcome to the new blog!




My blog story started when I wanted to share my wedding related ideas with family and friends while we went through the process of planning our big day.  As the months went on, the blog I had quickly turned into much more than just flower arrangements and color choices as I started incorporating other things that inspired me throughout my day and little things in life that made me smile. 

Now after marring my best friend of nearly a decade, we've moved into a new life together as well as a new house. We're slowly getting things together here, and enjoying the process along the way.  

I love to knit, write, craft, bake, blog, and turn old things into new treasures- all of which you will find wrapped up in my little part of the world.

Thanks for popping by the new blog!
 I am so happy to have you here and look forward to sharing 
all of life's lovely things with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, won't you?